Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Checkbox re-aligns after print or print preview

Everytime I print or print preview the checkboxes move from their respective
cells to the left most column. Example. I have checkboxes in column's C,
E,G, I, K, & M rows 5-35. After I print the checkboxes move to column A and
B but stay in their correct rows. Therefore, I must save the spreadsheet
before printing. I created the checkboxes with the control toolbar. If I
create them with the form toolbar I do not have a problem.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

But Jim Rech recently posted this:
This article is now obsolete. Since the 10/12/2004 security patch
there is no need to get a hotfix (although this article does not directly
mention this fix, it's in there).

But Myrna Larson (and others) posted that it didn't work for her in all her
workbooks.

--

Dave Peterson