Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Checkbox re-aligns after print or print preview

Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

But Jim Rech recently posted this:
This article is now obsolete. Since the 10/12/2004 security patch
there is no need to get a hotfix (although this article does not directly
mention this fix, it's in there).

But Myrna Larson (and others) posted that it didn't work for her in all her
workbooks.

Norrin01 wrote:

Everytime I print or print preview the checkboxes move from their respective
cells to the left most column. Example. I have checkboxes in column's C,
E,G, I, K, & M rows 5-35. After I print the checkboxes move to column A and
B but stay in their correct rows. Therefore, I must save the spreadsheet
before printing. I created the checkboxes with the control toolbar. If I
create them with the form toolbar I do not have a problem.

--

Dave Peterson