Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Unprotect Worksheet.

Hi,

Is there anyway to unprotect a worksheet to allow me to see the formula used
in certain cells.

I'm prompted for a password but do not have the password.

Regards,

Doug

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try this XLA I have attached

|Filename: password.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=5029 |

Mallycat
Mallycat's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35514
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=561372

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The link doesn't work.

"Mallycat" wrote in
message ...

Try this XLA I have attached

|Filename: password.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=5029 |

Mallycat
Mallycat's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=561372

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Or maybe you could go here

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

--
Saruman

All Outgoing Mail Scanned By Norton Antivirus 2003