Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I have arrowheads in upper left of some cells. How can I remove?

as additional clarification, the symbol has no line, just what appears to be
like an arrowhead. It is only in certain cells of my worksheet.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This would indicate that Error checking is enabled and you have a perceived
error in the cell.

Well, not necessarily an error, but maybe an anomaly that Excel wants to warn
you about.

Go to ToolsOptionsError Checking and see the options available.

I run with error checking disable(unchecked).

If you hover the mouse over the arrowhead you should get a drop-down to select
how you want to deal with the error.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP