Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Size of Workbook(columns/rows/data)

My workbook just got enormous... even if i adjust the zoom the
columns/rows are gigantic and i don't mean the width/height... i mean
even the size of the names of the rows/columns are huge. This is
causing my printing to be messed up and ultimately hard to even look
at. What did i do? How can i fix it?

--
Browner
Browner's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33657

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

okay i'll make it simple... how can i get the view back to normal...
meaning what the worksheet looked like when i opened it... b/c changing
the zoom back to 100% isn't doing it.

--
Browner
Browner's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33657
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=561145

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

nevermind i figured it out... someone had gone in and changed the
formating settings to have all text at size 20 so everything in the
workbook had gone and gotten much bigger.

--
Browner
Browner's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33657
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=561145

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Check out FormatStyleNormal.

What do you see for Font Size.

Mayhaps you inadvertantly increased it?

If so, just hit Modify and change back to 10 or whatever.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP