Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sums and columns

Hi, need some help!

I got this column, called Total. A amount of numbers are listed and
followed by a sum of these numbers, then the procedure repeats with new
numbers and so on and on...
I donīt know how many numbers it will be before next summering, the
numbers within a sum area are sorted desc but the sums are not sorted
releated to each other. (se example below)

Now I want to relate each number in a sum area to the max value in that
certain area. An example; Below 1720 is the max value in the first sum
and is used as denominator in that area, then it is 64....

How to solve the problem? My biggest problem is to get Excel to
understand that each sum is a break-point.

COLUMN A | COLUMN B

This column I already got | This column I want
TOTALT [/b] | *RELATION

1720 | 1720/1720
6 | 6/1720
3 | 3/1720