Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default List of Dates- Assign Week Number??

I have a list of random dates between 09/01/05 and 07/01/06. I would
like to assign a week number to each date. For example, I would like it
to be week 1 if the date is between the dates of 09/01/05 and 09/07/05.
Is there any simple way of going about this? I think I have done
something like this before but it has been a while.

--
Micquia
Micquia's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36252

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JMB JMB is offline

If your dates are in column A, then maybe

=INT((A1-MIN(A:A))/7)+1

then copy down. Change A:A to restrict the range as needed. I assume 9/1/5
will be the smallest date value in the range. You could use DATE(2005, 9, 1)
instead of MIN.