Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default The goal is 5 per 100 transactions, how do I write formula for %

I'm new to Excel and I'm trying to write this formula; please help!

For example:

100 Transactions done today
5 subscriptions
=100%

andy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In A1 put 100
In A2 put 5
In A3 put =A2*20/A1 and format as percentage
--
Gary's Student

"andy3468" wrote:

I'm new to Excel and I'm trying to write this formula; please help!

For example:

100 Transactions done today
5 subscriptions
=100%

andy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline

With your Transactions in A1, and your Subscriptions in A2, Type this formula
in A3

=LOOKUP(A2/A1,{0,0.05,0.051},{"less than 100%","100%","Over 100%"})

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3