Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can I out the contents of a text box into a cell?

Hi

I have created a survey where people have entered answers into a text box.
I am wondering whether I can convert their answers into cells to make them
easier to collate. Anyone know if it is posible??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks Ardus.

Sorry to be a doofus but I take it that this is a VBA string. No experience
in this. Do I open VBA editor, click on sheet 1 to display the code and put
in your string? Is the "A1" the destination cell for the output?
Do I need to replace Userform1 with the name of the worksheet on which the
text box appears?

I really appreciate you replying so quickly. Thank-you.

Linda