Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default repeat a formula same column same number of rows apart

Hi, I have a column where I need to repeat the same formula a set
number of rows apart. Is there a simple way to do this? The cell
references are relative and it would be nice if I could make this
formula repeat in several worksheets, yeah same places and same column
in each worksheet. (L). While the L column ends in different rows in
each worksheet, not necessarily at the bottom of the column. The
formula to be copied references data in the d column so when I run out
of data in the d column in each sheet can it repeat to the next
worksheet? Also the k column has a label of text for the result of that
formula. This is excel 2004 Mac. Any Ideas? steveo

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe you could group your sheets together before you write the
formulas then all the sheets would have the same formula

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

damorrison wrote:
Maybe you could group your sheets together before you write the
formulas then all the sheets would have the same formula

damorrison, they are grouped together in a workbook although some data
and formulas are not common. And of course excel is not my favorite
thing. Any ideas on how to make the formula repeat a set number of
rows apart? Anybody? steveo