Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
steveo steveo is offline

Default repeat a formula same column same number of rows apart

Hi, I have a column where I need to repeat the same formula a set
number of rows apart. Is there a simple way to do this? The cell
references are relative and it would be nice if I could make this
formula repeat in several worksheets, yeah same places and same column
in each worksheet. (L). While the L column ends in different rows in
each worksheet, not necessarily at the bottom of the column. The
formula to be copied references data in the d column so when I run out
of data in the d column in each sheet can it repeat to the next
worksheet? Also the k column has a label of text for the result of that
formula. This is excel 2004 Mac. Any Ideas? steveo