Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default REFERENCING WORKSHEET CELL FROM VISUAL FOXPRO FORM

from an olecontrol in a visual foxpro form, an excel worksheet is opened for
edit. how to hightlight a particular cell or a column data while opening the
worksheet by giving a cell reference or data in a paricular column in the
Foem control?