Time study Guy

Default @ NOW time command

I cannot get the SECONDS to show when I use the time stamp [ CNTRL+ SHFT+ ;
]. I want to use excel as a time study tool--so I need to have the seconds
to register when I log the time stamp. Does anyone know how to configure
this in excel?
Ron de Bruin

Hi Time study Guy

You can add a macro if you want in your personal xls
See below a example from J.E

CTRL-Shift-: will only insert minutes. If you want it to insert
seconds, the way I do it is to put these in a workbook in your
XLStart folder (e.g., Personal.xls),:

in the ThisWorkbook module:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Application.OnKey "+^:", "CtrlShiftColon"
End Sub

and in a regular code module:

Public Sub CtrlShiftColon()
With Selection