Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Index/match question.

I have two sheets in a work book.

WS1
A2 = Group Name
B2 = Date and Case Start in text format
C2 = Surgeon Name
D2 = Blank
E2 = Date of Surgery
F2 = Day of Week
H2 = Date in Text
I2 = OR Room Number
J2 = Case Start Time
K2 = Case End Time
L2 = Total Minuties
Next three colums JKL in text format

WS2
A2 = GROUP
B2 = BLOCK OR (room reserved, this doens't matter, they use what room is
available)
C2 = DATE (date in which the group/surgeons reserved time will fall on (E2)
D2 = DATE TEXT
E2 = WEEKS (week of the month inwhich the group or surgeon has reserved time)
F2 = DOW
G2 = BLOCKST
H2 = BLOCKEND

In worksheet one, I need to show the cases being preformed are during the
surgeons/groups reserved time. If it is not, I can show what is being done
outside of the time reserved, perhaps conditional formating...? I need to
match group or surgeon in worksheet one with an indicator that falls within
the peramiters in WS2.

I am thankful for any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Jules wrote:
[...]

Hi Jules,

I think it could be better if you could upload a small example file to
www.savefile.com

--
Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.