Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Limited Print Area

When I try to print an excel sheet, one of my files does not allow me to
print the whole page. (it is a large file with about 6,000 lines)

When I am in a page beak view it is impossible to drage the blue printing
border down to include some more lines.

--
dani
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Nista

I would try this

_SETTING_A_PRINT_AREA_

This feature allows you to select what part of the spreadsheet you want
to print.
1. Click and drag to select the region of the spreadsheet that you want
to print.
2. Click FilePrint Area Set Print Area.
3. The Print Area has now been set.

_CLEARING_THE_PRINT_AREA_

1. Click FilePrint Area Clear Print Area.
2. This should clear the print area and set Excel back to its default
print settings.

--
jetted
jetted's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=17532