Ron de Bruin

Default EasyFilter Add-in update

Hi all

Together with Norman Harker and the late Frank Kabel I have create EasyFilter 2.0.
This version have a special Date tab with a lot of Date filter options.
I hope it is useful for a lot of Excel users.

This Version of EasyFilter is dedicated to the memory of Excel MVP Frank Kabel.
We will miss him very much.

You can download it here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm

Please read the Superb User Guide made by Norman Harker

If you have problems or suggestions please let me know.

Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/

--
Regards Ron de Bruin