Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Zoe Zoe is offline

Default need to formulate text from one worksheet to another in workbook

I am trying to set up my work book and need to have names automatically go
from one worksheet to another. When I do this, it appears with a numeral
instead of the text.. The Cell I am trying to get this information from is a
group of cells such as c13:c16. I can set the formulas up fine but seem to
struggle with this one. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Zoe wrote:
I am trying to set up my work book and need to have names
automatically go from one worksheet to another. When I do this, it
appears with a numeral instead of the text.. The Cell I am trying to
get this information from is a group of cells such as c13:c16. I can
set the formulas up fine but seem to struggle with this one. If
anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.

Please post some sample of your data.

Without sample data is quite impossible to help you.

Please, help us to help you...

--
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao