Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default adding another document

I have two different excel documents. One with three pages, the other with
two pages. The second document has different cell widths and heights than
the first. I would like to save the two different documents under one name
that way when my employees print the document it will be one five page
document. This way I know that noone will forget to print off two different
documents.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Assuming when you say "pages" you are speaking of printed pages from one
worksheet.

Open both workbooks(documents) and select the worksheet from one of the books.

Right-click and "move or copy". Check "create a copy" and in "to Book", select
the other book and select where you want it placed in order.

Click OK and you now have a combined workbook.

When you want to print it, select both sheets before printing.

I would have suggested you just copy and paste from one to the other, but then
you would lose the formatting which you stressed is different.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 2 Jul 2006 09:30:01 -0700, Brurobiney
wrote:

I have two different excel documents. One with three pages, the other with
two pages. The second document has different cell widths and heights than
the first. I would like to save the two different documents under one name
that way when my employees print the document it will be one five page
document. This way I know that noone will forget to print off two different
documents.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Open both workbooks.

Let's copy the 2 sheet to the 3 sheet.

Group the sheets (hold <Ctrl and click on tab of second sheet - both tabs
are white),
Right click on either tab,
Click on "Move or Copy",
Expand the "To Book" box and click on the name of the other (3 sheet) WB,
At the bottom of the window, click on "Create A Copy",
Then <OK.

You may have to rename some sheets if they originally had similar names.

--
HTH,

RD