Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RagDyeR RagDyeR is offline

Default adding another document

Open both workbooks.

Let's copy the 2 sheet to the 3 sheet.

Group the sheets (hold <Ctrl and click on tab of second sheet - both tabs
are white),
Right click on either tab,
Click on "Move or Copy",
Expand the "To Book" box and click on the name of the other (3 sheet) WB,
At the bottom of the window, click on "Create A Copy",
Then <OK.

You may have to rename some sheets if they originally had similar names.

--
HTH,

RD

"Brurobiney" wrote in message
I have two different excel documents. One with three pages, the other

with
two pages. The second document has different cell widths and heights than
the first. I would like to save the two different documents under one

name
that way when my employees print the document it will be one five page
document. This way I know that noone will forget to print off two

different
documents.