Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GG GG is offline

Default How can I change the label of the total fields in a pivot table?

When making a pivot table, there are total and grand total fields. I would
like to change the label of these fields, so that I can write them in French
or Italian, for example.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There are two ways-

Change the name of the field (column) names

Have a separate table (either in the same or different worksheet) with
formula taking data from the original. For the 'translation' I would
suggest that the formula should be a IF(English), (French). This should
save any embarrassment if the order is changed).

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions