Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Creating charts in Excel...

I was wondering if it is possible to create a bar chart of this quality
(see Bar Chart link below) in Excel? I was wanting to create a similar
bar chart with amounts for each state... I know the basics on how to
make bar charts in Excel but was unable to create a bar chart of the
image quality in the link below. For one, in the bar chart I created,
The state names don't appear very clearly so I have to use state
abbreviations to have all the words fit in the bar chart. Is it
possible to create a bar chart of this quality in Excel (maybe by
resizing the chart or something like that - though I tried doing that
to no avail) or would I be better off using another application? Was
also wondering about the line graph I have listed below. Any help would
be appreciated, thanks!!!

Bar Chart

http://www.savefile.com/files/3864307

Line Graph

http://www.savefile.com/files/3074876

Julie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It is possible to create good quality graphs and charts with Excel. See
the attached as an example

4965

What I may have done differently than you was to specify a neweet as
the location of the chart. To achieve this, once you have created the
chart, right click on it and select location new sheet.

You can then use page setup to change the orientation and paper size as
required, and you can click on the various elements of the chart and
resize and reshape them quite easily.

Wrote:
[...]

|Filename: Chart.pdf |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4965 |