Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] wardnine@hotmail.com is offline

Default Creating charts in Excel...

I was wondering if it is possible to create a bar chart of this quality
(see Bar Chart link below) in Excel? I was wanting to create a similar
bar chart with amounts for each state... I know the basics on how to
make bar charts in Excel but was unable to create a bar chart of the
image quality in the link below. For one, in the bar chart I created,
The state names don't appear very clearly so I have to use state
abbreviations to have all the words fit in the bar chart. Is it
possible to create a bar chart of this quality in Excel (maybe by
resizing the chart or something like that - though I tried doing that
to no avail) or would I be better off using another application? Was
also wondering about the line graph I have listed below. Any help would
be appreciated, thanks!!!

Bar Chart

http://www.savefile.com/files/3864307

Line Graph