Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Some type of header

I've got a spreadsheet with some type of header which isn't a normal header,
please could someone tell me what it is. The first page has normal text on
the first row then the second row is a series of headers at the top of each
column. The second
row appears as the first row in subsequent pages. When I look under view -
header and footer, there is nothing there, so it's not done in the normal
way. There's nothing under custom-header either.

FIRST PAGE....

text text text text text text

headcol1 headercol2 headercol3

data data data

SECOND PAGE....

headcol1 headercol2 headercol3

data data data

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I suspect that this is being controled from the File | Page Setup menu. Open
that up and look at the [Sheet] tab and see if there is an entry in the "Rows
to Repeat at top" option. I think you're going to find the answer there, it
will probably refer to the rows that are repeating on all sheets.

"david" wrote:

I've got a spreadsheet with some type of header which isn't a normal header,
please could someone tell me what it is. The first page has normal text on
the first row then the second row is a series of headers at the top of each
column. The second
row appears as the first row in subsequent pages. When I look under view -
header and footer, there is nothing there, so it's not done in the normal
way. There's nothing under custom-header either.

FIRST PAGE....

text text text text text text

headcol1 headercol2 headercol3

data data data