Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TJAC

Default Pivot Tables

I'm trying to create a Pivot Table and in the data portion I do not want it
to sum or count anything for me, I want to show actual numbers. Is this
possible? For example, in the row I want sku's, column heading I want
warehouse and under the warehouse I want values of YTD usage per sku and per
whse. However, when I put the YTD usage in the data section it comes back
with all 1's because it is counting them. I've tried using instructions that
I found but cannot get around this.

Thanks,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
T Tipsy

Your problem may depend on how your data is structured. I put together
sample data as below to simulate your problem and created the resulting pivot
table (also below). Maybe this will help.

Sku Whse YTD Usage
1-123 A 4
1-124 B 5
1-125 C 6