Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Helmut

Default Cell protection - drop down list

I have worksheet with several drop-down lists. selecting from dropdown fills
another cell.
both cells are 'unprotected'
BUT I don't want anyone to override either the dropdown-list nor the cell to
be filled.
How do I protect the two cells and allow the values of the dropdownlist and
filled cell to be filled when selecting from the dropdownlist?
Helmut