Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dennis

Default Possible to imbed a Word Doc? (yes) but how to link to subset of i

Using 2003

I know how to either imbed or link a Work doc on an XL w/s.

That said, how do I place a link in the XL w/s to various subsets (i.e.
paragraphs or included - in the Word doc - graphics)

This would be great if possible!

Any help or alternatives greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Dennis