Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CB

Default How do stop Excel changing column widths when doing pivots?

When I am doing multiple pivots I have to keep resizing the columns as Excel
resizes them, can autofit be turned off?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary L Brown

Right-click anywhere inside the pivot table. Select 'Table Options...'.
Unclick 'AutoFormat Table' and select OK.

HTH,
--
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful, please click the ''Yes'' button next to ''Was this
Post Helpfull to you?''.