Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default EAN/UCC-14 Barcode: set Excel column widths based on a cell value?

I'm trying to create EAN/UCC-14 barcodes using columns in Excel. I've figured
out a way to express the code in binary numeral strings. Now, If I could use
those numerals to set column widths, my problem would be solved. For example,
if C2=2, I'd like set the width of Column C to 2.0 Any ideas? Thanks
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by d View Post
I'm trying to create EAN/UCC-14 barcodes using columns in Excel. I've figured
out a way to express the code in binary numeral strings. Now, If I could use
those numerals to set column widths, my problem would be solved. For example,
if C2=2, I'd like set the width of Column C to 2.0 Any ideas? Thanks
Why bother when you can easily create EAN-14 barcode with a simple excel barcode add-in?