Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jpreman

Default worksheet tab text

Thanks for reading this post.

Is there a way the text could be formatted (colour, size, font etc.) in
individual worksheet tabs indipendant of one anothother.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Franz Verga

Nel post
*jpreman* ha scritto:

Thanks for reading this post.

Is there a way the text could be formatted (colour, size, font etc.)
in individual worksheet tabs indipendant of one anothother.

With Excel 2003 and XP (I don't remember if also Excel 2000) you can change
the color of tabs, but there is no way to format text in tabs.

--
Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks for your response Franz,

Having witnessed so many unusual and stunning solutions, I sincerely
believed that there may be a way to achieve this.

"Franz Verga" wrote:

Nel post