Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
shantymay23

Default column help- can I go past IV?

I am trying to make a calendar where I can add multiple items for same date-
so have months across page from April to March and 30 or 31 columns- it will
only let me go to December- example below

1 2 3 4 5 6 7- need this to go farther than IV
in house training

First aid

CPR
Is this possible?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mallycat

Nope, IV is the last column

--
Mallycat
Mallycat's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35514

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David Biddulph

"Mallycat" wrote in
message ...

Nope, IV is the last column

Excel 2007 beta has 16384 columns, instead of 256, but beware of the risks
of a beta.
--
David Biddulph

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom

Quattro Pro

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com
if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey