-   -   column help- can I go past IV? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/95831-column-help-can-i-go-past-iv.html)

shantymay23

column help- can I go past IV?

I am trying to make a calendar where I can add multiple items for same date-
so have months across page from April to March and 30 or 31 columns- it will
only let me go to December- example below

1 2 3 4 5 6 7- need this to go farther than IV
in house training

First aid

CPR
Is this possible?
Thanks

Mallycat

column help- can I go past IV?

Nope, IV is the last column

--
Mallycat
Mallycat's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35514

David Biddulph

column help- can I go past IV?

"Mallycat" wrote in
message ...

Nope, IV is the last column

Excel 2007 beta has 16384 columns, instead of 256, but beware of the risks
of a beta.
--
David Biddulph

shantymay23

column help- can I go past IV?

do you know of any other programs which will allow me to do this and thanks
for your response?!

"David Biddulph" wrote:

"Mallycat" wrote in
message ...

Nope, IV is the last column

Excel 2007 beta has 16384 columns, instead of 256, but beware of the risks
of a beta.
--
David Biddulph

Peo Sjoblom

column help- can I go past IV?

Quattro Pro

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com
if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey