Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
joanne-mcc

Default Excel2003 - headings

We are using Excel 2003 and my user wants a custom header on pages 1 & 2 of
her spreadsheet, but not on pages 3 & 4. Does Excel have a "header first page
different" feature like Word does or should the user manually type in the
header on those first two sheets?

Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Franz Verga

Nel post
*joanne-mcc* ha scritto:

We are using Excel 2003 and my user wants a custom header on pages 1
& 2 of her spreadsheet, but not on pages 3 & 4. Does Excel have a
"header first page different" feature like Word does or should the
user manually type in the header on those first two sheets?

Thank you!

To obtain this feature you need pages 1 & 2 on 1 worksheet and pages 3 & 4
on another worksheets, because header settings work to the level of
worksheets not of pages.

--
(I'm not sure of names of menues, option and commands, because
translating from the Italian version of Excel...)

Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy