Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jurrasicway

Default Stoping the Macro Warning Message

How can I stop the macro warning message that comes up when my workbooks are
opened? Can I put something in the OnOpen event of the Workbook?

Thanks,

Graeme
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Marcelo

Hi Graeme,

TOOLS | OPTIONS | SECURITY | MACRO SECURITY | SLOW

Hope this helps
Regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"Jurrasicway" escreveu:

How can I stop the macro warning message that comes up when my workbooks are
opened? Can I put something in the OnOpen event of the Workbook?

Thanks,

Graeme

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ardus Petus

You can numerically sign your document with a selfCert-generated
certificate, and set your security level to medium.

HTH
--
AP

"Jurrasicway" a écrit dans le
message de news: ...
How can I stop the macro warning message that comes up when my workbooks
are
opened? Can I put something in the OnOpen event of the Workbook?

Thanks,

Graeme

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bj

I know you can self cert for 2003 but how can you do it for earlier versions?

"Ardus Petus" wrote:

You can numerically sign your document with a selfCert-generated
certificate, and set your security level to medium.

HTH
--
AP

"Jurrasicway" a écrit dans le
message de news: ...
How can I stop the macro warning message that comes up when my workbooks
are
opened? Can I put something in the OnOpen event of the Workbook?

Thanks,

Graeme

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Don't set your security level to Low, it is not worth the risk, bear the
message with the knowledge that it is for your protection.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips