-   -   Stoping the Macro Warning Message (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/94689-stoping-macro-warning-message.html)

Jurrasicway

Stoping the Macro Warning Message

How can I stop the macro warning message that comes up when my workbooks are
opened? Can I put something in the OnOpen event of the Workbook?

Thanks,

Graeme

Marcelo

Stoping the Macro Warning Message

Hi Graeme,

TOOLS | OPTIONS | SECURITY | MACRO SECURITY | SLOW

Hope this helps
Regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"Jurrasicway" escreveu:

How can I stop the macro warning message that comes up when my workbooks are
opened? Can I put something in the OnOpen event of the Workbook?

Thanks,

Graeme

Ardus Petus

Stoping the Macro Warning Message

You can numerically sign your document with a selfCert-generated
certificate, and set your security level to medium.

HTH
--
AP

"Jurrasicway" a écrit dans le
message de news: ...
How can I stop the macro warning message that comes up when my workbooks
are
opened? Can I put something in the OnOpen event of the Workbook?

Thanks,

Graeme

bj

Stoping the Macro Warning Message

I know you can self cert for 2003 but how can you do it for earlier versions?

"Ardus Petus" wrote:

You can numerically sign your document with a selfCert-generated
certificate, and set your security level to medium.

HTH
--
AP

"Jurrasicway" a écrit dans le
message de news: ...
How can I stop the macro warning message that comes up when my workbooks
are
opened? Can I put something in the OnOpen event of the Workbook?

Thanks,

Graeme

Ardus Petus

Stoping the Macro Warning Message

I'm doing it on 2000

--
AP

"Ardus Petus" wrote:

You can numerically sign your document with a selfCert-generated
certificate, and set your security level to medium.

HTH
--
AP

"Jurrasicway" a écrit dans le
message de news:
How can I stop the macro warning message that comes up when my
workbooks
are
opened? Can I put something in the OnOpen event of the Workbook?

Thanks,

Graeme

Bob Phillips

Stoping the Macro Warning Message

Don't set your security level to Low, it is not worth the risk, bear the
message with the knowledge that it is for your protection.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips