Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
japkid

Default Background

i have a sheet made in excel that contains weird looking patches on it
when i go to print preview. It prints these as well but never shows
them when in normal view. I looked at deleting the background, but
Excel won't let me change the background because it says there isn't
one . Does anyone know a way to change this? It's getting really
frustrating. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

cheers
Dan

--
japkid