Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peekabeaux

Default can i insert a text box in a footer in excel 2003

Does anyone know if this is possible? I print my worksheets in landscape and
need a text at the top ( portrait speaking) of my page. At the moment I am
having to manually write the text. The reason I am attempting to insert a
text box is so that I can changed the alignment and have it print "portrait"
when my worksheet is printing landscape. Hope that makes sense. :-). If
anyone can help or suggest another method, please let me know.

Thanks,
Pam
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

I don't think so, but if you're using xl2002+, you can include a picture in the
header or footer.

Maybe you can use another program to create a picture of what you want and then
embed that in your footer.

You could use a program like Snagit

or

Type into a worksheet
select that range
Shift-Edit|Copy picture

and paste to your favorite picture editor (MSPaint???) and save from there.

--

Dave Peterson