Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
cecarter74

Default Creating a schedule

I'm attempting to create a program that will allow a user to select inputs
from a multiple combobox userform. Those inputs will then populate a list in
to which the user can add dates, creating a schedule. This is a lot like MS
Project but I want to add a few additional things to allow us to break out
costs per phase of a program, by type of labor, by year, by quarter. This is
what the boss wants too. Getting these taks done would really help me get
started.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

You may want to review these two pages from Debra Dalgleish's site:
http://www.contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html
and
http://www.contextures.com/xlUserForm02.html

And another option from John Walkenbach's site:
http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm

The features say you can use dropdowns.
http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/features.htm

And the source code is available for a small fee ($20 USA, IIRC).

--

Dave Peterson