Brandy

Default Creating a work schedule

I want to use two sheets, one where I enter all the shifts to be filled and
one where the schedule is actually printed out for employees. I would like
to merge the information on sheet 1 and sheet 2 by entering data only onto
sheet 1.

Do you think this can all be done in excel, or must I use a program like
Microsoft Word too - I would prefer to use only excel.

This may be a pretty involved process as I am pretty new to Excel, but any
help you are willing to offer would be greatly appreciated.

keithl816

Hi Brandy,

Yes you can. Here is an example

Sheet1
info in cell A1

Sheet2 the sheet you want to print
If you wanted the info in the cell in sheet1 a1 to show up in sheet2 c2
then you would enter this formula into cell c2 on sheet2

Code:

=sheet1!a1

If you have named the sheets replace the sheet1&2 with the names of the
sheets.

Hope this helps

--
keithl816