Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
orm

Default formula to highlight specific numbers

i need a formual to highlight anything under 8 i have been trying to figure
it out but it's just not clicking anyone know a solution
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Toppers

With Format==Conditional Formatting, select column (E in my example) and do

Set Formula is:

=AND(E1<"",E1<8)

This will ignore empty cells

HTH

"orm" wrote:

i need a formual to highlight anything under 8 i have been trying to figure
it out but it's just not clicking anyone know a solution

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
orm

not exactly what i was looking for. say i have q252 through q 2000 i want to
find and hightlight anything that is less than 8 same thing for r s and t

"orm" wrote:

i need a formual to highlight anything under 8 i have been trying to figure
it out but it's just not clicking anyone know a solution

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Toppers

Highlight q252 to q2000

Set Formula is:

=AND(q252<"",q252<8)

Repeat for othe columns.

"orm" wrote:

i need a formual to highlight anything under 8 i have been trying to figure
it out but it's just not clicking anyone know a solution

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
orm

ok so i did all that and it is not highlighting the numbers under eight it
just gives me back a false in the formula result

"Toppers" wrote:

Highlight q252 to q2000

Set Formula is:

=AND(q252<"",q252<8)

Repeat for othe columns.

"orm" wrote:

i need a formual to highlight anything under 8 i have been trying to figure
it out but it's just not clicking anyone know a solution

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
orm

yay i got it to work