Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nicawette

Default copy row's value

Hi,

I'm a newbies in excel and I want to know if it is possible to
copy/paste in an another sheet only row's values and not formulas using
this :

..EntireRow.Copy Worksheets("Sheet1")

this is usefull but it copies the formulas not the value of the
formula.

Thank you for your help

Nic

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JON JON

TRY

Worksheet("Sheet2").Range("A1")EntireRow.Copy
Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").PasteSpecial xlPasteValues

I just add some reference to complete the syntax. this should get you
started.

oups.com...