Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dclink9

Default How can I enter multiple paragraphs in a single Excel cell?

In a single Excel cell I am trying to include multiple paragraphs of text
which have a blank line between the paragraphs. For example, cell A1 has
item number '1000' and an associated detailed description. I am only able to
enter the description across multiple rows which does not support the
multiple sorting requirements of the spreadsheet. Ideas??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ed

Use Alt-Enter for a carriage return (paragraph) and 2 of them for the
seperation you want. ed