Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Alternative to SUMPRODUCT?

I have a database sheet in my xls file which looks like this:

Account | ObjectID | Month | Amount

I've built a custom designed report in another sheet for each object
which is using the SUMPRODUCT function to get the amount sum for each
object and account.

The problem is that this solution is very slow. Is there a faster
solution than this? A pivot table is not an alternative because I have
to be able to format the design completely by myself. A macro solution
is acceptable.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

Depending on the information you want to retrieve, you could use COUNTIF or
SUMIF. A bit more information might help.

Andy.

oups.com...