Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Zitaos

Default Adding same information to many cells...

I have about 1100 usernames for our organization, they are in the cells
like this:

|aanderson|
|bdarius|
|ceffrum|
|dbladenly|
and so on....

I want to add the rest of the email address to these for print, so:

how can I add " to all these cells without going into each
cell and typing it in?

Thanks.

--
Zitaos
Zitaos's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35197

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chip Pearson

In the first cell, use a formula like

"

Then copy this down as far as you need to go.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Zitaos"
wrote in message

I have about 1100 usernames for our organization, they are in
the cells
like this:

|aanderson|
|bdarius|
|ceffrum|
|dbladenly|
and so on....

I want to add the rest of the email address to these for print,
so:

how can I add " to all these cells without going
into each
cell and typing it in?

Thanks.

--
Zitaos
Zitaos's Profile:
View this thread:

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Zitaos

Thank you very much for the quick reply.