Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Drummy

Default Input box inside a macro

Ok, I need to create a button with a macro attached which allows me to
delete columns within a worksheet,

in this macro I must include an input box which asks the user to
either
identify as 'the treasurer' and delete all 'financial' data

Sheets("Membership").Select
Range("G3:H17,K3:K17").Select
Range("K3").Activate
Selection.ClearContents
End Sub

or identify as 'the registrar' and delete all 'results' data

Sheets("Results").Select
Range("E3:I17").Select
Selection.ClearContents
End Sub

how do I this?, above is two seperate macros I have recorded which I
want to combine with an input box, can anybody give me an example that
I can copy and paste into the macro??

--
Drummy
Drummy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34780

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

We answered this yesterday. What is the problem with what was suggested?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Drummy" wrote in
message ...

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Drummy

I couldn't get it working,

I posted the individual macros I encountered for each task,
I want to combine them with an input box as stated previously
is there any way you can post something that I can copy and paste?

--
Drummy
Drummy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34780
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=549321

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Zygan

i attached a workbook that will do it all the instructions are on it
hope you understand and it helps

|Filename: Book2.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4857 |

Zygan