Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Default Input box inside a macro

We answered this yesterday. What is the problem with what was suggested?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Drummy" wrote in
message ...

Ok, I need to create a button with a macro attached which allows me to
delete columns within a worksheet,

in this macro I must include an input box which asks the user to
either
identify as 'the treasurer' and delete all 'financial' data

Sheets("Membership").Select
Range("G3:H17,K3:K17").Select
Range("K3").Activate
Selection.ClearContents
End Sub

or identify as 'the registrar' and delete all 'results' data

Sheets("Results").Select
Range("E3:I17").Select
Selection.ClearContents
End Sub

how do I this?, above is two seperate macros I have recorded which I
want to combine with an input box, can anybody give me an example that
I can copy and paste into the macro??

--
Drummy
Drummy's Profile: