Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Hnelg

Default Transferring from Excel to Word

Hi,

I am endeavouring to transfer data from an Excel spreadsheet to an MS Word
document. My requirement is, however, to transfer this data such that it
appears as MS Word text and not as an Excel spreadsheet object. If it
appears as a MS Word table that would suffice.

Can anyone offer any advice?

Regards
Hnelg
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary''s Student

1. select cells
2. CNTRL-C
3. click in a Word doc
4. CNTRL-V
--
Gary's Student

"Hnelg" wrote:

Hi,

I am endeavouring to transfer data from an Excel spreadsheet to an MS Word
document. My requirement is, however, to transfer this data such that it
appears as MS Word text and not as an Excel spreadsheet object. If it
appears as a MS Word table that would suffice.

Can anyone offer any advice?

Regards
Hnelg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DigitalDuck

Try copy (cntl+c) the original data in excel, then when you go over to word,
click edit-paste special, then it should give you a choice of copying
something from excel. That should format it into word for you.
-DD

"Hnelg" wrote:

Hi,

I am endeavouring to transfer data from an Excel spreadsheet to an MS Word
document. My requirement is, however, to transfer this data such that it
appears as MS Word text and not as an Excel spreadsheet object. If it
appears as a MS Word table that would suffice.

Can anyone offer any advice?

Regards
Hnelg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KellTainer

You can always try the edit-paste special options of Word after u have
transferred data into Word to see if you can change the exported
format.

--
KellTainer
KellTainer's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34322