Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Zaki

Default Print Preview

Print preview to be more esialy accesssible in Excel / Word

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David Biddulph

"Zaki" wrote in message
Print preview to be more esialy accesssible in Excel / Word

More easily than the "Print Preview" button on the toolbar, or than "File/
Print Preview"?
What are you suggesting?
--
David Biddulph

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Zaki

More eaisly than File/Print/Print Preview. It should be a button on a tool
bar - maybe in the page layout area.

I can not see it on the toolbars I have and I have not modified them yet.

"David Biddulph" wrote:

"Zaki" wrote in message
Print preview to be more esialy accesssible in Excel / Word

More easily than the "Print Preview" button on the toolbar, or than "File/
Print Preview"?
What are you suggesting?
--
David Biddulph

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
n1kk1

you can assign a shortcut to it, if you go to 'tools, customize,
commands - highlight the 'print preview' in commands and modify the
selection - then assign a shortcut key.

You can do the above in word also

--
n1kk1
n1kk1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35173

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David Biddulph

"Zaki" wrote in message

"David Biddulph" wrote:

"Zaki" wrote in message
Print preview to be more esialy accesssible in Excel / Word

More easily than the "Print Preview" button on the toolbar, or than
"File/
Print Preview"?
What are you suggesting?

More eaisly than File/Print/Print Preview. It should be a button on a tool
bar - maybe in the page layout area.

I can not see it on the toolbars I have and I have not modified them yet.

Yours must be a strange version of Excel and of Word. In general Print
Preview is in the default toolbars. Similarly, on the File menu, Print
Preview is not usually a sub-option from Print.

In any case, you should be able to customise menus & toolbars & assign
shortcuts.
--
David Biddulph

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dzuy

You can also add the icons on your toolbar. The icons are very customizable.