Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Paula

Default How do I copy and print a picture of my screen to teach people?

I wnat to print picture of what the screen looks like after you click oin
'file', etc. How do I capture that in an excel file?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
protonLeah

Ctrl+printscreen will copy the entire screen
Alt+printscreen will only copy the active window
-----
You can -paste- into WordPad, Word, Excel, etc

--
protonLeah

protonLeah's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32097
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=548317