-   -   How do I copy and print a picture of my screen to teach people? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/92078-how-do-i-copy-print-picture-my-screen-teach-people.html)

Paula

How do I copy and print a picture of my screen to teach people?

I wnat to print picture of what the screen looks like after you click oin
'file', etc. How do I capture that in an excel file?

protonLeah

How do I copy and print a picture of my screen to teach people?

Ctrl+printscreen will copy the entire screen
Alt+printscreen will only copy the active window
-----
You can -paste- into WordPad, Word, Excel, etc

--
protonLeah

protonLeah's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32097
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=548317

Ron de Bruin

How do I copy and print a picture of my screen to teach people?

Hi Paula

Use a program like SnagIt
http://www.techsmith.com/snagit.asp

You can take pictures like this