Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KFA

Default How can I obtain a calendar that will go from Jun 06 to Sep 07?

I am attempting to work up a calendar on excel that will begin June of 2006
and go through Sept. 2007. I have gone online and found school year and
calendar year. How can I obtain an example that I can manipulate whenever I
need to?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bgeier

What format do you want it in?

There is a calendar control in Excel that you can use to select dates.
Enter Design mode, open the toolbox, more controls, scroll until you
seel calendar control.

Place it somewhere on your spreadsheet.

--
bgeier